Its been a long time since I didn't post in my blog,but I've been so busy! I can't believe that finally grade 9 is over, and after 6 days I'll start my journey in IGCSE! I must say that grade 9 was pretty hectic and stressful but thank god the year is over! Let me tell you more about my summer vacation. It was one of the best ! Although it passed really QUICKLY ,but at least I did loads of stuff. It all started when I landed in Turkey on June 16.I stayed there for 6 days , and they were one of the best 6 days in my whole life. I had fun learning new turkish words and talking with people in Turkish just to work on my "skills". I also remember the day where I had a map of istanbul and I started visiting random places;like Topkapi Palace, Taksim Square, The blue mosque, Ayasofya,and the amazing Bosphorus bridge! On June 23rd we had to leave istanbul and go back to Cairo. I stayed in Cairo for 3 weeks, and everyday was more eventful than the previous day. So I never said 'IM BORED' !! As usual my family and I did those family greetings , but what was fun is that everyone started sharing their stories throughout the year. On July 10 , I went out with my sister and her friends when I got this phone call from dad. He said that we had to go home back immediately as we had to pack since we were traveling on midnight to Hurghada. Though it was sad saying goodbye to my friends , but I had this great feeling since I was going to hurghada for my first time! On July 11 we landed in Hughada-Gouna and there I decided to refresh my mind and relax before going back to school. So I spent my time swimming in the beach, visiting the submarine and exploring the sea life,trying random photo-shoot sessions and ride the paddling boat all by myself. What was really interesting is that I made Russian friends in Hurghada ,and I taught them some Arabic. So I spent that whole night bursting into laughter at their pronunciation! Finally by July 19 we were back here in
Jeddah , and Ramadan was just the next day. Ramadan was amazing like every year. I did my best to please god , and I read all 30 chapter in Qur'an . This was one of the best achievements I've made this summer! That's all about my summer vacation! IT WAS A HUGE BLAST!