I love it when it comes to vacations because you get the chance to do whatever you want . It could be either go shopping , swimming , or hang out with your buddies ! For me , I just rest on the couch and read book or sometimes watch a movie! Few hours ago , I was caught by dad who found me drinking a can of Pepsi . As usual I listened to the usual lecture"Stop Drinking This Thing" . Then I had a flashback when my doctor once said that I must stop drinking soda to maintain a fit body . Dad left , and I decided to check Google's opinion . Then , I found this website :
http://whitney05.hubpages.com/hub/Soda-is-Bad-for-You it explains every single thing about soda and its ingredients. Also why its not considered to be a harmful drink . Now I knew why dad kept on urging me to cut down on soda. That's because it is so addictive, it cause cancer and
osteoporosis , it leads to stress , a racing mind , and
jitters. Thanks to the sugar , caffeine , and carbonation . To find out more , visit the website.
I must say now that I must cut down on soda and turn my diet into a new leaf by drinking tea , fruit juice , or fresh water.
jitters : feeling of fright or unease
osteoporosis : a disorder in which the bones become increasingly porous , brittle, and subject to fracture , owning to loss of calcium and other mineral components , sometimes resulting in pain , decreased height , and skeletal deformities
Note: from now on , I'll highlight every new word I read and you'll find its definition at the bottom. Hope u benefit from this :) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment