Thursday, January 19, 2012

A lesson to remember

I've been burning the midnight oil for two weeks and finally "IM DONE WITH EXAMS' Those past two weeks were extremely tiring  for me since I had to stay studying till 2 AM! Sleeping five hours before my exam was not good though! I must say that thank god I did my best and I'm satisfied with what I did (except Maths and Physics)! I remember two days ago I used to go to school with a frown on the face (I was REALLY nervous before my exams) and when I got the paper I felt my heart was racing and all what I've studied had just popped out of my head . Until last day exams  (which was yesterday) , I had this chit chat with mom in the morning and she convinced me that being too nervous will lead to failure! On my way to school I thought of what she said and  decided to control my nerves. When it was time to start the English exam,I managed to keep a cool head ! As minutes pass I started realizing that I'm almost done until it was 8:50 and now I was ready to submit! AFTER THIS MOMENT I FELT REALLY RELIEVED!  I must say that I've learned an important lesson "A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work" 

No comments: